- Formulated licensed medicine
- Phase 2/3 clinical trial
- Double blind placebo controlled study
- 80 patients per group
- Chronic Neuropathic pain
- Setup unique desktop extraction units to run R&D trials on hemp and cannabis
- Focus on understanding yield of extraction for more volatile and less prominent cannabis compounds that Cymra is focused on for pain, inflammation, sleep and anxiety.
- 6 compounds, including terpenoids, flavonoids and cannabolic acids found in cannabis are to be studied in synergy using various combinations.
- Initial focus on cell culture inflammation models to understand amounts per compound required for highest efficacy.
- Assessing “entourage effect”
- We have completed our first crosses in our greenhouse
- SCU have imported a collection of plants from a gene bank in Germany known as IPK.
- SCU will grow the lines out undertake tests of 48 varieties to establish cannabinoid content, terpene, flavinoid and acid composition.
- This project will give Cymra a diverse set of genetics and understanding of those genetics to start targeted crossings
- The development of protocols to initiate, micro propagate and maintain cannabis in Tissue Culture
- Establishment of callus and shoot regeneration (pre cursor work to gene editing/advanced breeding)
- Establishment of transformation protocols (pre cursor work to gene editing/advanced breeding)