Cymra Life Sciences holds both import and manufacturing licences from the Australian of Office of Drug Control and is already distributing imported medical cannabis products in Australia.
We’re currently working to develop a locally cultivated full spectrum medical cannabis products.
We have 5 key focus areas which we refer to as our strategic pillars
How different are we?
GENETIC LICENSING & TISSUE CULTURE
- Genetic Licensing Program
- Develop and license genetics to medical cannabis cultivators
- Increase Yield
- Reduce Risk
- Targeted chemotypes
Tissue Culture Services
- Provide services to cannabis cultivators for
- Initiation of cultivators of genetics into TC protocols
- Clonal maintenance
One of Australia’s largest cannabis genetic libraries
- Sourced from Germany, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Romania, Turkey, Russia and Georgia
- First trial crops underway and well advancedPro
Focus on high value parts of value chain.
- Genetics, high value cannabis extracts – increased margins
Construction & retrofit of Northern Rivers Facility
- Existing facility in Northern NSW has greenhouse and saves considerable infrastructure costs
Distribution Revenue and sales infrastructure
- Existing sales through Bioceuticals (Blackmores) builds market knowledge and presence.
PHARMA DRUG DEVELOPMENT
Value add by developing proprietary drug
- Chronic pain drug – subject to trial results & TGA
- Clinical claims differentiates + increases margins
Experienced pharma + medical team
- Significant experience in pain + palliative care
- Pharmaceutical experienced board of Directors
Clinical Development Pathway
- Phase 2b double placebo controlled study
- Pre clinical study on cell culture inflammation model for future product releases